Thanks to this revolutionary product, operators can transport the unassembled portable toilet to the rental premises and assemble it there piece by piece in under 3 minutes without needing any tools, not even a screwdriver.
The patented closure system of Rapidloo Demountable Portable Toilet enables extremely easy piece-by-piece assembly, with none of the pieces weighing more than 12kg (see International regulations on lifting of weights).
To facilitate transport of the Rapidloo components, HUB was developed for Rapidloo, a container that enables neat and practical storage of components of unassembled Rapidloo toilets in the space of a standard toilet.
In addition, the Rapidloo Demountable Portable Toilet can be prepackaged in a pack of 4 toilets taking up the space of one assembled toilet.
The revolutionary accessory R-sanitize for Rapidloo (wash basin, flush, recirculation all in one unit) can also be assembled and disassembled without using any tools, screws or rivets.
- Compliance with international regulations on workplace safety. Professionals no longer have to handle assembled units weighing 80/90 kg but individual components ranging in weight from a minimum of 1kg to a maximum of 13kg.
- 50% reduction in transportation costs in your balance sheets (Transport of 2 Rapidloo Demountable Portable Toilets in the same space as 1 assembled toilet).
- 1:4 reduction in transportation costs in your balance sheet (Transport of 4 Rapidloo Demountable Portable Toilets in the same space as 1 assembled unit).
- 1:4 reduction in the storage space needed on yards (repackaging of the pack of 4 Rapidloo results in a 1:4 reduction in the storage space on yards).
- By repackaging the pack of 4, the three units contained in it are not exposed to UV rays. Therefore, the lifespan of a Rapidloo is much longer than that of a conventional unit that is always exposed to UV rays.
- Maximum interchangeability of each component without having to remove screws or rivets. In fact, the operator can replace one component of Rapidloo with another very fast (in case of vandalism, the operator can replace the damaged part by simply releasing the levers and replacing the damaged piece).
- Door pre-assembled in door frame
|Height||218 cm – 86 in|
|Width||108 cm – 42.5 in|
|Depth||108 cm – 42.5 in|
|Door Opening||62 cm – 24.5 in|
|Waste Capacity||220 l – 58 gal|
|Weight Empty||82 kg -180 lbs|
|Floor Space||104×50 cm – 41×19.5 in|
|Packaging||4 piece packs|
|Packaging height||248 cm – 97.6 in|
|Ventilation Pipe||n.2 Included|
|Paper holder||n. 1 Included|
|Kit with snap levers chart||Included and mounted|
|Kit with 7 handles||Included and mounted|
Standard color chart
|Minimum order quantity||N. 88|
|Load quantity on a 40HC container||N. 88|
|Quantity full optional in a 40HC container||N. 72|
|Customize logo on door/door frame||NO|
|Customize weight of single components||NO|
|Personalization color||Yes, with extra charge (Pantone colors reference)|
|Lead time ex works||15 days + shipping|