International patent-pending, TrioTank Slide-In Vacuum Tank is the first vacuum tank in the world made entirely of polyethylene. This unique Service Vacuum Tank is specifically designed to solve the daily problems faced by the operators in the Portable Toilet & Septic Industry. It is currently available in PTO (Power Take Off) or Mechanic Version which uses a Honda Engine, and can also be customized according to the end-users needs. It has a compact design that is light-weight & requires very little maintenance.
Made of High Density Polyethylene (HDPE), this Portable Toilet Service Unit is rust-proof and corrosion-proof. Traditional Vacuum Tanks for the Septic Industry are made of expensive metals or steel, which over time begin to rust due to the toxicity of urine and human waste. TrioTank’s polyethylene construction lasts much longer than the standard holding tanks and is inexpensive to replace, if necessary. Each of the Plastic holding tanks can be produced in an array of customizable colours.
Trio meaning three… TrioTank is composed of three unique holding tanks for transporting liquids. There are two larger tanks which sit one on top of the other and secure the interior middle sphere-shaped vacuum tank. The two larger tanks have a capacity of 1000 litres / 264 gallons. The top tank is designed to hold fresh-water. Regarding the bottom tank, you can chose to use for waste, or for a pre-mixed proportion of water & chemicals. The benefit of carrying the pre-mixed chemical water is so that the Portable Toilet Operator cannot mistake the exact ratio of water to chemicals. It also allows for a spill-free more efficient work day. Depending on your needs, you can chose to have 1950 litres / 515 gallons of waste and 1000 litres / 264 gallons of water, OR 950 litres / 251 gallons of waste and 2000 litres / 528 gallons of water.
The third tank’s spherical design is specifically calculated for vacuuming out the portable toilet and septic waste. It has a waste capacity of 950 litres / 251 gallons. This internal position protects the waste during transport in case of a road-side accident. A sphere, by form, is an extremely strong structure that allows even distribution of stress internally and externally – no weak points. This spherical shape is a preferred storage vessel for high pressure fluids, but are often very costly to manufacture. TrioTank’s internal sphere is molded out of thick high-density polyethylene, making it an affordable solution. The three tanks sit all together, this way the liquids are always equally proportioned so that the Portable Restroom Service Truck will drive smooth all day.
TrioTank Portable Restroom Service Vacuum Tank is composed of three unique holding tanks for transporting liquids up to 2950 Litres (779 gallons)
This Portable Restroom Service Unit can service on average a total of 35/40 portable toilets per trip in terms of waste suction & fresh-water refill. This is beneficial if a large number of portable sinks or portable toilets with flush systems need to be serviced at the same time. This Slide-In Vacuum Tank features dual-sided servicing with identical equipment located on both the right and left side of the unit. This means that the portable toilet operator can service portable Toilets on both sides of the truck without having to move the truck. There are two vacuum suction hoses and two water spray guns on every TrioTank. The fresh water & chemical water (if the bottom tank is used for water & chemicals) is sprayed using a pressure-washer gun. The chemical water is sprayed directly into the empty portable toilet tanks & if used in the holding tank of the fresh-water flushing mechanism. There are level indicators on both sides to display the amount of volume in the sewage tank and in the fresh water tank.
TrioTank Slide-In Vacuum Tank Standard features top-of-the-line Italian equipment and machinery:
- The vacuum pump is a Battioni & Pagani MEC1600, a high-end Italian pump. It has a geometrical capacity of 118.8 m3/h & 1980 L per minute & 70 CFM. The Max RPM are 600 M or 1400 P/H. THe Max abs pressure is 2.5Bar or 36 PSI (see below for more info).
- TrioTank features an on-board Computer called PAC, Pump Active Controller. PAC serves like a Pump Dashboard for the Battioni Pagani Vacuum Pump. It supervises the oil level, the exhaust gas temperature, the inlet gas temperature, exhaust gas pressure & Vacuum level. It’s display screen alerts the user of any abnormalities. PAC records important data like counting vacuum/pressure cycles which can in turn calculate how many Portable Toilets have been serviced in a trip. It automatically washes the vacuum pump with a flushing fluid.
- The high-pressure water pump is manufactured by Annovi & Reverberi & is one of the best in the Industry (see below for more info).
- The sewage recovery pipe is made up of plastic ball valves with on the one end a piece of rigid plastic tube, that gets inserted into the cistern to be emptied, and the other end, a quick release connection, which is attached to a 12 meter flexible hose which enables one to reach the cistern that needs emptying.
- A pressure regulating valve, situated on the outlet of the water pump, and is needed to regulate the pressure of the cleaning lances. Maximum operating pressure 140 bar.
- The discharge valve of the liquid sewage placed on the bottom of the tank is made up of a ball valve equipped with quick-coupling plug.
- The tanks filling openings, fresh water and chemical water are closed with quick-coupling caps with labyrinth vent valve. These filling openings are found on both sides of the tanks.
- The primary overflow valve is integrated in the sewage tank, underneath the cover.
- The secondary siphon valve is situated downstream to the primary valve to intercept the liquid waste which surpasses the primary valve. The valve gets cleaned by means of a ball valve below or by unscrewing the lower cap directly.
- The inlet pipes with 12 m useable fixing points to the tank are done with connections screwed to the tank and quick connect coupling that connects the suction flexible pipes
- The Mechanic Version uses Honda Engine GX270: http://engines.honda.com/models/model-detail/gx270
More information on the vacuum pump Battioni & Pagani MEC1600:
More information on the water pump Annovi Reverberi:
Click HERE for the Annovi Reverberi water pump user manual
More information on the Honda Engine:
Contact us for any further information about the TrioTank:
Product card for technical information:
See below video & more pictures
Video about Trio Tank special features & characteristics:
Video about Trio Tank Slide-In Portable Toilet Tank version Mechanic:
T Blustar® is a certified Portable Toilet Service Tank Manufacturer
T blustar® manufactures TrioTank a high-quality Portable Toilet Service Tank with extreme precision to every detail.
Above 2 TrioTank with the option for bigger waste capacity